The revolutionary range of Buildex Roof Zips designed, developed and proudly manufactured here in Australia
Now available in 25mm, 50mm and 65mm lengths and as cyclone assemblies
RoofZips® continues to be the fastener solution which takes the fastening of steel roof sheeting into a whole new dimension.
Patent Protected Australian Made
• Faster to install – saving time and money.
• Easier to use, requiring less end load pressure.
• Can be drilled on steep sloping roofs or near the edge of sheeting.
• Reduces the amount of swarf.
• Will not cause skidding of the roof profile.
• Has multiple product applications of fixing to timber battens, steel purlins up to 1.9mm thick and thin metal battens.
• Reduces damage to the washer – eliminating water entry.
• Designed, developed and proudly manufactured in Australia.
• Fully covered by the Buildex® warranty.
• Includes the Buildex® features HiGrip® and Shankguard®.
• Climaseal® 4 coating which meets AS3566 Class 4. (Now available in Climaseal® 5)
• Significantly reduces stock holdings for both distributors and roofing contractors.
see the roof zip selection chart below for more info
New Roof-Lok Cyclone Assembly
Click On Roof-Lok Image To See The Video